The prompt request is open from now (very early Saturday my time) until I get home from work on Monday, my time. That should have covered the weekend everywhere.
The rules and parameters:
- Each prompt will be:
- a short sentence or phrase;
- a story of mine posted to LJ you want to see more of – it does not need to come from a Prompt Request; or
- characters of mine from stories posted on LJ – they do not need to come from a Prompt Request.
- For each prompt I write to I will write 300±50 words. If you want to see something I’ve done along these lines before, please see my http://rix-scaedu.livejournal.com/tag/30%20days%20of%20flash%20fiction tag or the results of my previous prompt request on the http://rix-scaedu.livejournal.com/tag/prompt%20request%2031%20dec%2011 tag.
- I will write one prompt per person, unless you signal boost this prompt request, in which case I will write an additional prompt per site/platform you boost on i.e. one prompt each for LJ, Twitter, Dreamwidth, etc, for each day of the prompt request you signal boost.
- For each prompter I get, I will write 50 words in a prompting reward story;
- No fanfic, I just don’t know enough about enough current series and settings to do your favourites justice – give me a name or names and I promise what you get will not be the people you know and love; and
- Please, nothing that has to be porn – I have to be in the mood to write that sort of thing and I would like to be able to post these stories without warnings. (Yes, I know, 1b & 1c could produce prompts that are almost like that.)
Why am I doing this? It’s almost a month since last time did it. Practice!
And yes, there is a tip jar. This is for extensions. I will write extensions at 500 words per $5.00.
If you are kind enough to give me more signal boosts than you want to prompt, I will use each of your ‘left over’ signal boosts to power another 50 words in the prompt reward story. Please tell me where you’ve signal boosted as a reply to your comment giving me prompts.
Thank you for participating.